Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Photos

Christmas at my Sister's house was amazing. Such a lovely mini-weekend. Our parent's and Nanny were there too and it was so nice to see everyone.



printed fabric art :: fabric :: more fabric


charm pack :: more fabric



We chatted, drank wine, ate lovely food, went for a stroll to feed the ducks, played games with Holly, remembered Grandad, chatted some more then came home!



brooch :: little paper-and-string owl :: lavender bags :: TORTOISE


I'm not back at work until Wednesday (hooray!) and plan to spend today doing all the things I put off over Christmas, boring things like buying car tax and going to the bank and paying the bills and then i shall be sewing :-)


felt conker :: decorations

John and I are meeting a few friends in our local pub this evening for a few drinks to see in the New Year. I don't normally overly enjoy New Year's celebrations, I'm not sure why, last year we both stayed home and went to sleep !!


brooch :: gorgeous mushrooms :: princess magnets




Happy New Year everybody.

happy cooking pot :: felt food :: happy cake plate






*photos are some of the gifts I gave, some are linked to the etsy shops I bought them from, some were made by me.


I didn't have a completely handmade Christmas but the handmade gifts I gave were well received and I'm sure that everyone appreciated how much thought and love goes into every creation, weather it were made by me or another craftster.

8 comments:

Kitty said...

Beautiful pictures as always - I am sooo jealous of all that wonderful fabric!

Happy New Year to you and yours. x

Locket Pocket said...

Lovely presents there! That little owl is gorgeous. Have a great new year. Lucy x

David and Melissa said...

What gorgeous things in this post! Too many to pick! Lovely gorgoues!
Melissa xxxxxxxxxx

pink-petal-designs said...

great pics.
Have a lovely new year and all the best to you and your family for 2008!
Sarah x

Lucykate Crafts... said...

you have some gorgeous fabrics there, love the little felt conker too!

Anonymous said...

Wow- what fab pressies! I adore the fabric, especially the gnome pattern.

My adorable owl is settling in well with all the rest of the 'Poulton Posse' and we've decided to call him Sid.

Happy New Year! xoxo

Blooming Felt said...

Lovely, lovely pictures ... as alway s!! Have a fantastic New Year. Look forward to catching up with you soon. Sarah xx

mollycupcakes said...

Happy new year sweetie,
Thank you for making two little girls so very happy on Christmas day. they just love their doughnuts. I'll be placing an order soon for more items.
And can you let me know if the felt at home as a blog? I just love her toadstalls.
Have a good one.
See you in 2008 x
Catherine x