Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Christmas in January

My friend Katy sent me a present. It was supposed to be a Christmas present but the postmen lost it :-( but Katy wasn't beaten by the whole of Royal Mail, oh-no she shopped again and sent me another gift, and this time it arrived! Hooray!!
You know it's going to be a good surprise when the wrapping is this cool ::
look what I got ::

Thanks Katy, you're the best :-)

Craft-wise I've joined the crafting 365 group on Flickr, and am slowly adding one photo for every day of this year so far. I like it that there are lots of people out there who craft every day too :-)

4 comments:

Kitty said...

I'm going to have to explore Flickr - I see lovely little groups of pictures on lots of blogs, but have never 'been' there myself. x

Anonymous said...

Wow what a lovely present - Lucky you!

Ana Baird said...

Great present! Love the felt bird!

mollycupcakes said...

katy is lovely isn't she I just love her blog and items.
The bird pin is so very sweet.
Lucky girl getting presents in Jan, I bet that's cleared the rainy blues lol
Hugs.

Catherine x