Monday, December 29, 2008

a handmade christmas

yay! hello blog...I missed you :-p

Christmas was fantastic, we threw a small party on Christmas Eve, had drinks at the pub Christmas day, drove to Suffolk (john's family) on Boxing day, stayed the night then took FOUR hours to drive a two hour journey (gggrrrrr M25 traffic jams!) to my sister's (where all my family were)...lots of eating, drinking, chatting and playing was done and I loved it!
I went back to work today and it was VERY busy indeed, only another two days and then I'm on holidays~!! Hooray~!!
pictures are of the handmade Christmas gifts I bought from fellow UK etsy sellers and they are (from left to right):
1,2 & 3 mirrors from inkjet
4 ceramic leaf from hedgewitch
5 knitted bag from memake
6 knitted slug from lullabylily
7 trees notebook from dancinggirlart
8 & 9 bird purses from Notes

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice time. Happy New Year to you and yours, Sarah. Hope 2009 is good to you all. x

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Orjana said...

I love the owl mirrors! Its so cute! Still definately my thing :)

Anonymous said...

Hello lovely! What a fab blog. Hope you have a wonderful 2009.

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust RMM software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central it support
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!