Tuesday, January 26, 2010

a taster

I found a new supplier a few weeks ago and I did a small order to make sure I liked the quality of what they sent...and I did! Which is good because it means I can order lots more!
here's my sample order ::

I used to have deco tape in my shop 'till about a year ago but the supplier I used no longer offered competitive prices so I am so pleased I found a new one ::
just look at that monkey!!
I've added them onto my web site, along with the last few from my old supplier....I was hoarding them because I couldn't get any more...no need to do that now!!

12 comments:

Twiggy said...

Oh my, that's cute !!
twiggy x

claireP said...

that tape is FAB! xx

greetingarts said...

Oh, ack! So cute.

Welcome to Lulu's life. said...

I love the deco tapes! I have some with little red smiley mushrooms. I use it to wrap presents with brown packing paper.

Simon_ said...

monkey <3

Mumi said...

just stummbled across your blog...such beautiful eye candy!!!

tapes are gorgeous!!

Bagladee said...

Where do you find these awesome suppliers from!!! Queen of the sourcing ;) xx

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh so cute!! I use washi tapes & cute Babushka sticky tapes on my parcels, they are just divine & make my customers smile. You have a delightful collection, well done on finding a new supplier too. Love Posie

Sarah said...

Oh dear, you keep giving me more excuses to spend money in your shop Sarah! Very tricksy!!

Unknown said...

I have not ever used deco tapes before but they really do look cute!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

The deco tape is great ;)
Anne x

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the tape. Thanks for your comment over at TLC, made me laugh out loud as I am prone to the odd bit of blog lurking myself!!

Good luck with the draw (must remember to actually do it Sat morning :)

BTW, think we were at collage at the same time (the same college that is, obviously), different years (again, obviously!!). Bethx