Sunday, September 05, 2010

cute mini bears

whilst I'm away on holiday I thought I'd share some of the amazing items that my customers have been making...I hope you enjoy my second post...my holiday special offer details are here
PLEASE REMEMBER THERE WILL BE NO PARCELS SENT UNTIL WEDNESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER, when we return from our holiday
******************************************
Shirley has been a customer for quite a long time now and she emailed the other day with pictures of her newest makes...Didy Bears


aren't they cute?

available from the Didy Bear Shop
Shirley also runs another shop selling Cute Cats ::


which can be found here

5 comments:

Sara said...

Originales y hermosos, ambos entro a mirar en las tiendas.

Moois van mie said...

I like that cat!!!!!!!

Катаринка said...

И медведи , и кот обалденные !!!!!!
Катя из Сибири

Unknown said...

Hi!
I loved this post.
Hey, things as originally published. Gorgeus
Big kiss ... I follow the clue: D

Anonymous said...

giveawayyyy!! follow meee ;)