Friday, January 21, 2011

this week was very unusual...

...because I spent an awful lot of it sewing!
In an ordinary week my time is split pretty evenly into 3 areas...
1. preparing orders (picking felt, making kits, counting buttons, going to the post office)
2. computer time/planning (time spent maintaining my online shops, answering emails, ordering stock, preparing and planning for the next few weeks)
3. sewing (for stock, for orders, for wholesale, for samples)
How about you...do you get to sew as much as you'd like?

6 comments:

quiltdude said...

I never have the time to sew as much I as I would like. Life just seems to get in the way!!

Stephanie said...

Just yesterday I tweeted about how I wanted to sew and make stuff but had just too much other things that had to take priority. I wish I could sew all day :)

Unknown said...

No never enough time - and I work from home so you would think I could 'squeeze' some time in! :o)

Viviana said...

Hi. I bought on ebay last week the large felt rainbow. Do you remember? I was wrong with the small one with the big one. I would like to ask you a question: I have not received anything, you know at what point is the shipping?
thanks

Viviana

Jessica said...

There is never enough time in the day for all the lovely crafting that I want to get done... but at least that makes the time I do get that much sweeter!

Mariangela said...

I wish I could sew and make creative things everyday... but it's just a dream!!!