Thursday, October 27, 2011

i can't resist

I've been busy counting and sorting and re-stocking my shop with lots of basics...all the orders were being placed over the last week or so and some have finally started to arrive (yay!) first the postman arrived with lots of metal:which means my findings pots are nice and full:and then the courier bought a BIG box of buttons:literally hundreds and thousands of polka dot buttons....AND...because I couldn't resist:yellow polka dot star buttons! Perfect for Christmas crafting.
quick links:
findings: click here :: all polka dot buttons: click here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love your new stars !!
It seems I'm going to place another order .... :D
Eri

Jessie May said...

Your polka dot buttons are awesome! Picturing lots of ideas for the yellow star buttons :)

Little Dotty Bird said...

ooh thise stars look fab, I'm about to start making some moons with the felt I bought from you the other day...I may have to indulge myself some more...also i didnt realise you did badge fastenings and keyring bits..very handy!

Opol said...

I love your polka dot star !!

dazzledania said...

Love all the buttons.. delicious like candy.. Thnks Sarah, I already received goodies from you that I had won ;)

Isabnu said...

I love the buttons...!!!