Wednesday, March 21, 2012

drum roll please!

Hurrah! I did it! My NEW WEBSITE is finished and is finally LIVE !!!
It seems to have taken forever to get everything on there, but once I did I realised why ~ I have hundreds & hundreds of products!!
I've added lots of new items in the New Items section AND to say Thank you for you all bearing with me whilst I worked on it there's a special offer too!
on the checkout page just add
blogreader
to the discount code box* and all orders will receive 10% off AND as if that's not good enough, the first 10 orders of £10 or more (before p&p) will receive a Free Bag of Ribbon with 10m of different ribbons in it!
phew!
*one discount per customer, offer closes at the very end of Thursday 22nd March 2012 (11.59pm uk time)
website link :: www.paper-and-string.co.uk

13 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Congratulations! Just put in my first order :)

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing!! well done you1
Julixoxo

Opol said...

Congratulations!!Enhorabuena!!

Rachel said...

You have some lovely ribbon :)
Rachel x

fanny said...

Congratulations !!! it is very nice ! my order has just been placed !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was too quick this morning doing my order - I should have waited until this afternoon! Never mind. Will take a look again, just in case there is something else I "need"!!!! Good Luck with the new website, Lindsay Boittiaux

Anna Swinkels said...

It looks amazing! Good luck with your shop 2.0! Anna, Netherlands

trash said...

Mazel Tov

Manu said...

Congratulations Sarah!!!
I love your work!!! =^__^=

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

LOVE your new website Sarah! and I especially love the new rainbow buttons......yummy :)
Sarah x

Jannie said...

It's gorgious!!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOVELY :)
Great job Sarah!
Erica

^_^
I was in London yesterday and saw your kits @ JL WOOOOOOOOONDERFUL KITS!!!

Sara said...

Loving the new site.
Just need to decide on my next making project before putting in an order.
Soooo much to choose from now it could take a while.
Well done. X