Wednesday, May 09, 2012

and the winners are...

Yay!  It looks like cross stitch kits mixed with felt embellishments are a hit..thank you for all the lovely comments, i'll make sure Jayne reads them too :-)

The 3 winners are:
73 Jannie said...
thank you so much for the chance of winning this adorbs kit!
love
Jannie
72 CreaThings said...
Sweet kits. I adore them!
Thanks,
Hajni
33 Юлика said...
So adorable kits!!!
cross my fingers :)
Please can the 3 winners email their address to me :  mail (at) paper-and-string.co.uk


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done lucky winners - enjoy!!
I have some of the great picture ribbons and union jack buttons (from last post) for my cards, won't use it all yet incase i need it for your tutorial!! can't wait1
Juliexoxo

Юлика said...

yes-yes-yes!
thanks-thanks-thanks!!
I'm lucky girl

Jayne Schofield said...

Well done to the winners and thankyou for your lovely comments about the kits. We are BIG fans of Sarah at Paper and String so we are thrilled that they are so popular. xx

Jayne
The Stitching Shed

tatiana said...

que lindas banderas

Jannie said...

Am soooooo happy!!