Thursday, December 13, 2012

ribbon soup & a s.l.o.w. solicitor

Things are a lot less busy around these parts - mostly because our last big wholesale order has gone and that means John is free to help with retail orders - which means I get a couple of hours a day to catch up!  Yesterday I was finishing off designs for Spring (I know!) and today I tried to tidy up the workshop - Christmas Craziness mixed with a handful of Big Kit Orders left the workshop in a mess state of organised chaos! 
 I've also tried to chase my solicitor - as far as I can tell nothing has been done yet - earlier on he promised he would  definitely get back to me today, but no such luck - the estate agent thinks I should change solicitor tomorrow and has recommended someone who has promised they can do it all before Christmas - so we shall wait and see what tomorrow brings!

2 comments:

Lynda T said...

Hope the new solicitor manages to get everything sorted out for you nice and quickly. It's wonderful that you're expanding - don't let anything get in your way!

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello there-Oh,i am so pleased for you moving to a bigger place :)onwards and upwards-and i am sure all of your hard work will pay off big style in the New Year(i still don't know how you manage to do it all-i have closed my little Blog as i couldnt even keep up with that !)Hugs,Nessa :) xx