Wednesday, February 20, 2013

trade fair snapshots


We're back, and have been in the workshop all day - all normal orders (from eBay and my website) are being sorted and will be posted tomorrow, there are a lot to do but we're trying our hardest to make sure they'll go out tomorrow - I'm also ploughing my way through show orders and requests to open wholesale accounts - there's such a lot of paperwork, which is a perfect excuse to sit down and rest my poor feet! 
The show was great - we met loads of people and talked craft for 3 days solid!  AND I managed to rush round before the show opened yesterday and place orders for new things - think I went a little mad on some stalls, but they didn't add the totals up so I can't be sure ;-)
A couple of the Big Boys stopped by the stand and had a quick chat, there wasn't a whisper of an order but it is much better than them walking straight past :-)
We will be back there next year, that's for sure!

4 comments:

Jessie May said...

Sounds like it was a success. That's great news.

Jayne Schofield said...

Pleased to see you both got back safely...really enjoyed the show this year...you were both great company x and Elvis was an added bonus !! xx

Unknown said...

It was lovely to meet you Sarah, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back to you re my own trade account. I shall do that over the next couple of days.

Michelle (Handmade Haven)

Karen said...

Hi Sarah! It was lovely to met you both and we did have a laugh didn't we hahaha!!!! Right..off to order :D xxx