Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Seagulls have landed!

 Rose (John's Mum) has made a whole flock of seagulls like Cyril the seagull which she made for me for Christmas - aren't they fab? 
 I have given each one a name, all 6 can be found on my website here.  I am selling them on behalf of Rose - whenever each seagull gets rehomed the money will go straight to her.  I can't imagine they will be here for long so get your skates on if you want to own a seagull sculpture too.
They are quite tricky to photograph and capture their character, they are all the same, but each one is so different from the next - I just hope I have done them justice? - - - it was fun to do a photo shoot outside with such well behaved models - we even had a cheeky hanger-on who kept trying to join in ::
Quick Link ::
see the seagulls by clicking here

5 comments:

Jessie May said...

They are brilliant! And probably so much more friendly than the usual seagulls who always seem to grab food from me on the beach!

Unknown said...

looking well furnished and nicely designed.......

Karen said...

haha these are delightful Sarah!!!! x

Bernadett said...

Lovely.:)

Unknown said...

These are great. Much better than our local birds which perch on the telephone wires and poop over everyone's cars!