Tuesday, July 16, 2013

kit preperation

Kit Making prep is always going on in the background round here....there's always kits to make and always stock to buy to keep the kit making going.  A few weeks ago when the John Lewis Forecast came through Kit Preparation stopped being a background task and started to creep to the top of everyone's to do lists ... and now the first actual order has arrived we are definitely in full Kit Making mode!
I try and leave the BIG incoming stock deliveries till last - 80kg of stuffing arrived yesterday, tomorrow all the printing will arrive (lots of small boxes, but boy is paper heavy!) and at the end of the week there will be 3 pallets full of empty kit boxes here, waiting to be filled with kit making goodies!!
 There are 9 new kits to be added to our selection this year - I've been working on them for months now so I am itching to show you them all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great 70's motoring weekend - we were at Goodwood's Festival Of Speed -hot,hot,hot! well done on all the new kits can't wait to see them all!!
Juliexoxo

Unknown said...

Lovely colours! I received my goodies today from you that were paid for with my winning voucher. Thank you so much. Sue x

Bernadett said...

Wow! Lovely.:)

Jess E said...

I am so excited for you! I love reading about your business growth. Very inspiring x

Nilgün Komar said...

wuuu

quiltdude said...

New kits? What? Show them to me now! Lovely to see things are going so well for you. You deserve it after all your hard work.
X Clare